You'll guide a committed team committed to changing lives daily. You must be able to:
- Lead and motivate members of all fitness abilities
- Live your Life at Level 10®
- Embody the Farrell's program
- Follow the Farrell's fitness and nutrition guidelines
It’s a full-time job helping others achieve their goals, and there will be high expectations as you guide others on their transformation journeys.
Your responsibilities include:
- Be in charge of day-to-day operations
- Be the brand ambassador for sales and marketing
- Choose and educate instructors and coaches
- Set schedules and meetings
- Establish and carry out 10-Week orientation plans
- Lead classes
- Deliver an excellent member experience
- Establish relationships with members and meet their needs to provide maximum results
Previous Farrell's instructing and coaching experience is a requirement.